With the holidays right around the corner, it’s nearly time for our annual food drive and Holiday Light Show!
Each year, we deck out our building with tons of lights and sync them to music. Here’s what it looked like last year:
In addition, we hand out a raffle ticket for food donations and hold a drawing at the end for prizes such as gift cards, movie tickets, and the grand prize of an iPad Air.
When: Monday, December 7th from 6pm to 7pm
Where: Our Fibernet building! 1155 S 800 E Orem, UT 84097
Full Event Activities
- Food drive for charity
- Light show synced to music
- Free hot chocolate
- Free pizza
- Spinning Wheel of Prizes (for kids 12 and under)
- Each person can bring a food donation (even your little kids) and get a raffle ticket. Max 1 raffle ticket per person.
- Each person can only win one prize (i.e. their raffle ticket will be removed after being drawn) except for the iPad. All raffle tickets will be added back to the pot for the grand prize drawing.
- You must be in attendance to win a prize (the event is only an hour even if you come right at the start).
Win an Amazon Gift Card
In order to get the word out, we’re running a contest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Everyone who participates will be entered to win a $75 Amazon gift (delivered by email). Here’s how to enter:
Facebook – share our event post and use #fibernetlightshow. You can find the post HERE.
Twitter – Retweet our event details with the attached image. You can find it on our Twitter feed at Twitter.com/Fibernetcorp.
Instagram – “Like” our event picture and details, and tag 3 of your friends! You’ll find our Instagram post HERE.
This contest will run up through the start of the light show (Monday at 6pm). You can earn up to 3 entries by participating on all three of the social media. Thanks for your help!