Accounts Payable, Payroll, Benefits
Fibernet, Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet/Data Center Company, is looking for a bookkeeper and benefits specialist for long term employment.
Primary duties include:
- Accounts Payable
- Quarterly taxes
- Annual payroll taxes
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Benefits duties including health insurance
- Work with outside CPA
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- Experience with merchant and banking account reconciliation
- Computer literate and familiar with QuickBooks, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and learn technical details quickly
- BS in Accounting or Finance a Plus
We expect a minimum two-year commitment based on the level of investment made in this position.
Term(s): Full-time, Benefited
Compensation: $13-$17 hourly, DOE
Work Schedule: 9 AM – 5:30 PM, Mon-Fri
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this review.
Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title in subject line of email.