No Current Openings
Fibernet is seeking an experienced System Administrator to join our Managed Services Team. System Administrators are responsible for growth and integrity of our internal systems, as well as working as consultants for our Managed Services clients. This is an on-call position with a typical schedule of Monday — Friday 9am to 5:30 pm. We are looking for that diamond in the rough: a Systems Admin that also has the personality to work well with high end clients to resolve their technical needs.
- 4-5+ years in Linux or Windows System Administration, including responsibility for Linux servers
- 2-3+ years in Virtualization
- Expert status achieved in either Linux or Windows implementation and administration
- Good QA skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication
- Work well as part of a team
What we offer:
- Fun and challenging work environment
- Great opportunity for growth
- Paid Time Off: 12 Days per year*
- Health Benefits*
- Free Costco membership*
- Discounted Gym Membership*
- Company BBQ every Friday!
*Eligibility for these benefits only after a certain time period.
Term(s): Full Time
Relocation Benefits:If Applicable
Starting Pay:$45K-$65K Plus Benefits
Days Off:Saturday, Sunday
Typical Work Schedule:9:00-5:30 M-F
All candidates must successfully pass a credit and background check in order to be considered for this position.
Please send resume to email@example.com.