Private Colocation Center
More secure than a colocation cage is a custom built, enclosed colocation suite provisioned to your space, power, security and cooling requirements.
- Lockable, fully enclosed room constructed on top of raised flooring
- High power density and dedicated cooling capacity
- Customize the floor plan, the racks or cabinets you’ll use and the perforated cooling tiles
- Enclosed room ensures dedicated and confined cooling
- Better than a cage since a neighboring customer can’t point their hot aisle right onto your hardware
- More secure than a cage because it’s entirely enclosed and nobody can snoop and read your cable lables
- Highly customizable to meet your security requirements
Fully Enclosed Private Suite
Now you have the option of private, fully-enclosed colocation suites with custom, built-to-suit layout options. Differing from a cage-scenario, the private suite offers clients privacy and flexibility. The colocation suite is fully-enclosed with a keyed door. Consider it a mini data center for only the client to access.
Suites provide growth, flexibility, additional security, and volume discounts for space. These suites are designed to accommodate several racks with working room in front and behind the racks. Private suites are the most secure method for collocating servers, and guarantee the continual operation of servers and the permanent availability of company data.
Our private colocation suites allow our customers to benefit from all of the amenities of our data center as well as the security of a completely private room. Our Fibernet personnel log every entry into each suite, and sends regular reports to our clients so they know who is accessing their servers.
Customize it for your needs
You can customize Fibernet’s Colocation Suites to your specs, much like an onsite data center but with none of the large build-out costs and facility maintenance. Whether your company needs additional biometric access or installation of additional IP cameras, Fibernet will personalize the suite to fit your needs.
Here are just a few options to personalizing your suite:
- Suite Dimensions
- SSAE 18, HIPAA and PCI Compliant Facility
- Zone 4 Seismic Design
- Fire Suppresion
- Redundant Power
- BGP Bandwidth Solution
- Carrier Neutral
- Multiple on-net Fiber Providers
- Secure Monitored Access
- Common Area Surveillance
Suite Components and Options
- Rack Installation and Options (relay, four post, & enclosed four post)
- Hardware, Power, Application Monitoring, & Status Notifications
- Cooling (Sold in 1-ton increments)
- IP Camera Surveillance
- Cross-Connect & Bandwidth Plans
- Standard Keyed Doors, Proximity Card Reader and Biometrics
- Generator Protected, UPS & Generator Protected Power Options
- Onsite Support & Management Options