Fibernet, Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet and data center services company, is looking for qualified account coordinators to help our teams increase their clients’ online success. This is an entry-level position in billing for professional services and an incredible business experience opportunity that will reward a dedicated candidate for years to come.
Compensation begins at $14-$15 hourly, and includes opportunities for bonuses for top performers. Additionally, there are many other incentives, spiffs, team-building activities, and benefits, including employee-paid health insurance with employer assistance, free or discounted Internet and hosting services, Costco memberships, and weekly meals.
We are expecting a minimum two-year commitment based on the level of investment made in this position.
- Ensure the accuracy of client invoicing for services and timely collection of fees.
- Interface between both the customers and internal departments (i.e., account management and technical support) to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolutions to customer concerns or needs.
- Meet goals based around performance metrics including accounts receivable, customer retention, customer feedback, and peer feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a basic writing sample may be requested as part of the interview process
- Familiarity with typical office software (e.g., mail clients, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- A proficiency for self-teaching and for learning technical details quickly
- Exceptional relationship-building skills, particularly with IT decision-makers and small business owners
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Familiarity with accounting policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years bookkeeping, customer service, or accounts receivable experience.
Job Location: OREM, UT 84097
Number of Openings: 0
Wage: $14/hr – $15/hr DOE
Term(s): Full-time, Benefited
Work Schedule: 9 AM – 5:30 PM, Mon-Fri
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this review.
Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include job title in subject line of email.