Fibernet, Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet and data center services company, is looking for experienced account managers to help our clients increase their online success. This position is a potent technology sales and business experience opportunity that will reward a dedicated candidate for years to come.
Base compensation begins at $35,000-40,000 annually. Additionally, there are many other incentives, spiffs, team-building activities, and benefits, including employee-paid health insurance with employer assistance, free or discounted Internet and hosting services, Costco memberships, weekly meals, a company-provided smartphone, and more.
We are expecting a minimum two-year commitment based on the level of investment made in this position.
- Ensure the continued success of clients under management through proper consultation based on product and solution knowledge and experience.
- Interface between both the customers and internal departments (i.e., billing and technical support) to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolutions to customer concerns or needs.
- Primary performance metrics include revenue growth and retention under management, customer feedback, and peer feedback.
- We prioritize face-to-face client interaction where possible, so an adequate means of transportation to and from client offices is a requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a writing sample may be requested prior to hire.
- Familiarity with typical office software
- A proficiency for self-teaching and for learning technical details quickly.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills, particularly with IT decision-makers
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least two years of experience working in SaaS, HaaS, PaaS, or other technical industries
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
- Two years or more of experience working in or with the web hosting and/or data center industries
- A master’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven experience in successfully managing upper-tier and VIP clients
Job Location: OREM, UT 84097
Number of Openings: 1-2
Salary: $35,000-40,000 annually
Term(s): Full-time, Benefited
Work Schedule: 9 AM – 5:30 PM, Mon-Fri
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check.
Instructions: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in subject line of email), or visit or mail us at 1155 South 800 East, Orem, UT 84097.