Fibernet, Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet/Data Center Company, is looking for a bookkeeper and benefits specialist for long term employment.
- Assist the Executive with any/all tasks
- Manage company calendar, events, and projects
- Liaison to all Managers
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills – Both Written and Verbal
- Time Management and Organization
- Integrity and Confidentiality
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant
- Project Management Experience
- Interview / Resume Screening Experience
- Self-Directed / Motivated
- Basic Technical Knowledge / Computer Skills
- Personal Transportation
We expect a minimum two-year commitment based on the level of investment in this position.
Compensation: $14-$16 hourly, DOE
Terms: Full time, Benefited
Work Schedule: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM Mon-Fri. (Somewhat Flexible)
*Occasional Calls Outside
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this interview.
Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title in subject line of email.