Fibernet, Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet and Data Center Services Company, is looking for qualified account managers to help our clients increase their online success. This is an entry-level position in technology sales and an incredible business experience opportunity that will reward a dedicated candidate for years to come.
Compensation begins at $13-$15 hourly, and opportunities for salaried promotions are available for top performers. Additionally, there are many other incentives, spiffs, team-building activities, and benefits, including employee-paid health insurance with employer assistance, free or discounted Internet and hosting services, Costco memberships, weekly meals, and more.
We are expecting a minimum one-year commitment based on the level of investment made in this position.
- Ensure the continued success of clients under management through proper consultation based on product and solution knowledge and experience.
- Interface between customers and internal departments (i.e., billing and technical support) to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolutions to customer concerns or needs.
- Meet goals based around performance metrics including revenue growth, customer retention, customer feedback, and peer feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a basic writing sample may be requested as part of the interview process
- Familiarity with typical office applications (e.g., e-mail, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- A proficiency for self-teaching and for learning technical details quickly
- Exceptional relationship-building skills, particularly with IT decision-makers and small business owners
- We prioritize face-to-face client interaction where possible, so an adequate means of transportation to and from client offices is a requirement.
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Familiarity with the web hosting or data center industries.
- 1-2 years sales, customer service, or account management experience.
Job Location: OREM, UT 84097
Number of Openings: 1
Wage: $13/hr – $15/hr DOE
Term(s): Full-time, Benefited
Work Schedule: 9 AM – 5:30 PM, Mon-Fri
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this review.
Instructions: Please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title in subject line of email.