Fibernet, Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet and Data Center Services Company, is looking for qualified sales agents to help find new business clients for our Broadband, Hosting, & Managed Services offerings. This is an entry-level position in technology sales and an incredible business experience opportunity that will reward a dedicated candidate for years to come with great growth and advancement potential. Compensation begins at $12-$15 hourly. Work is part-time (15-20 Hours/wk) or full time. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling existing and new clients about our services; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Comfortable making phone calls and talking to new people on the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
- Ability to take initiative and learn technical details quickly
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or working on a post-secondary degree.
- Familiarity with the web hosting or data center industries, cybersecurity, data management.
- 1-2 years sales, customer service, or account management experience.
Job Location: OREM, UT 84097
Number of Openings: 2-4
Wage: $12/hr – $15/hr DOE
Term(s): Part- or full-time
Work Schedule: 9 AM – 5:30 PM, Mon-Fri
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this review.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.