Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet/Data Center Company is looking for web solutions coordinators. We love our clients and are passionate about helping their online businesses be more successful. Your responsibilities will include consulting with clients and potential clients via telephone, email, text, social media, etc…about their website, its successes and vulnerabilities.You will also work with our clients to insure that we successfully fulfill on our promises. Long term client relationships and their success are the measures of our success.
Compensation begins at $11-$14 hourly, and opportunities for salaried promotions are available for top performers.Additionally, there are many other incentives, spiffs, team-building activities, and benefits, including employee-paid health insurance with employer assistance, free or discounted Internet and hosting services, Costco memberships and weekly meals.
We are expecting you to make a minimum one-year commitment based on the level of investment we make in you.
Why work for Fibernet? *Eligibility for these benefits only after a certain time period (only full-time)
- Fun, flexible, family-friendly environment
- Great opportunity for growth
- Health Benefits*
- Free Costco membership*
- Company lunch every Friday!
- Consulting via telephone, text, email and other social media.
- Present solutions, contracts and assist with implementation of Solutions.
- Coordinate with customer and development team to fulfill Solution.
- Loves people
- Born communicator
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Detail and quality oriented
- Computer Literate
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
- WordPress, C-Panel, domain registration experience
- Anassociate’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 1-2 years sales, customer service, or account management experience.
Job Location: OREM, UT 84097
Number of Openings:1-2
Wage: $11/hr – $14/hr DOE
Term(s): Full-time with full benefits, or Part-time with limited benefits.
Work Schedule:9am –1pm, 1–6pm, 6-10 pm. Monday-Friday, Possibly Saturday
Days off: possibly Saturday, No Sunday
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this review.
Instructions: Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com and include job title in subject line of email.