Fibernet. Utah County’s oldest and most trusted Internet/Data Center Company, is looking for a non-commission Junior Sales Associate to work with its Nethosting.com Web Solutions team. This sales and account associate position is a potent web technology and business experience opportunity that will reward a dedicated candidate for years to come.
Compensation begins at $13-$15 hourly, and opportunities for salaried promotions are available for top performers. Additionally, there are many other incentives, spiffs, team-building activities, and benefits, including employee-paid health insurance with employer assistance, free or discounted Internet and hosting services, Costco memberships, weekly meals, and a partially or fully discounted health club membership.
We are expecting a minimum two-year commitment based on the level of investment made in this position.
Why work for Fibernet? *Eligibility for these benefits only after a certain time period (only full-time)
- Fun, flexible, family-friendly environment
- Great opportunity for growth
- Health Benefits*
- Free Costco membership*
- Company lunch every Friday!
- Prospect interaction on the phone, text, email, and other social media.
- Proposal creation, presentation, follow up and fulfillment with contracts, products and services.
- Closing the sale.
- Coordinating with the customer and the development team for precise fulfillment.
- Natural sales and communication abilities.
- Some experience with website development, c-Panel, and WordPress
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill
- Excellent follow up and fulfillment skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office
- Natural initiative and desire to learn technical details
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 1-2 years sales, customer service, or account management experience.
- An online business
Job location: Orem, UT 84097
Number of Openings: 1-2
Wage: $13/hr – $15/hr DOE
Term(s): Full-time with full benefits, or Part-time with limited benefits.
Work Schedule: 9am –1pm, 1–6pm, 6-10 pm. Monday-Friday, Possibly Saturday
Days off: possibly Saturday, No Sunday
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this review.
Instructions: Please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title in subject line of email.