Dedicated Server Hosting
Fibernet’s dedicated hosting saves you the high capital cost of purchasing a high-powered server for a low monthly operating expenditure.
- Private dedicated physical server
- Not shared, all resources are dedicated
- The server is leased to the customer
- Pre-built servers with automatic provisioning through a portal
- Choose between Fibernet’s disaster-safe Utah data center facility or highly connected California data center facility
- Hardware managed and guaranteed by Fibernet
- Flexible, customizable solutions
- 100% Cisco network uptime guarantee
- CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, ClearOS, and Windows
Top-of-the-line servers coupled with unparalleled support. Choose from any of our Intel or AMD-based servers, including the latest XEON and Opteron Quad Core processors. Ready to meet your every need, these servers are fast, reliable, and built to handle your most demanding applications.
VM Dedicated Servers
Would you like to use our dedicated servers to deploy virtual machines? Here’s the pricing and feature breakdown for having your cloud environment on our dedicated servers
NOTE: The number of VMs per dedicated server depends on the customer’s minimum VM requirements and choice of OS.
Dedicated Server Hosting Specs
Network and Support Overview
Fibernet’s dedicated server hosting product has a robust Cisco network infrastructure and a 10 Gbps BGP bandwidth mix. The networking and hardware components come with a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 expert support.
Additionally, Fibernet’s expert dedicated hosting support team will help you with your mail server settings, IP blocks, DNS, Apache Spam Assasin, and site migration. Other services may require billable hours.