Personal and Business Data
- Information such as name, email address, Tax ID number, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date is needed to process your order.
Use of Information
- The information you provide is used to provide our services and enhance your experience with Fibernet. We use it to bill you or send notices about your account and update you on our products and services. We will also occasionally notify you of special offers from our partners.
- Fibernet does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We occasionally provide aggregate information regarding the use of our website to partners, but these statistics never include personally identifying information
- Please note that if the government or law enforcement requires our customer information, we are legally obligated to release it.
- Fibernet is committed to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Your credit card security is our highest priority. Fibernet utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, an advanced encryption technology that protects the information you send us against unauthorized access. This safeguard has helped, in many cases, to make shopping on the Internet significantly safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store.
- Most web browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. To change this, or to show a warning each time a cookie request is received, please review your browser’s guidelines.
Children and Privacy
- Fibernet has no intention of collecting personal information from children (i.e., individuals under the age of 18). If a child has provided us with personal information, Fibernet asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact Fibernet email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-800-305-6995 if they would like the information submitted by a child deleted from our database. Fibernet will use reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database. If you would like more information about children, privacy and the Internet, you can refer to http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec08.shtm on the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
- Fibernet is committed to protecting your privacy. The information you provide is used to provide better service with Fibernet. We use it to bill you or send notices about your account and update you on our products and services. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. If you would like to discuss how we use your information, simply send us an email at email@example.com.
Concerns and Comments